User feedback not retained through signup/login funnel
At the moment is seems that the following happens:
- user (not logged in) lands on Convas feedback page for a tool
- user uses the form on the left to type up a title and description of their feedback/feature suggestion
- user clicks "send feedback" to submit their input
- the user is now pushed a signup/login form that pops up
- when the user completes the form the feedback they have already written is NOT submitted; it is also not repropogated into the form they were working in, it's just deleted
This is a terrible user onboarding issue that I would imagine causes a fair amount of bounce or "give up" when it comes to submitting feedback for new users, particularly if they are frustrated about something.
Can this please please be fixed.